Let us calm your fears...
- South Walton county beaches are not closed
- Many of our homes have private pools
- Many of our homes have private beach access
- There is no vacation rental ban
- There is no government issued travel ban
So let go of your traveling anxieties because...
We've got you: Sand Dollar One is making sure our guests are protected during the Corona virus pandemic. While CSA Travel Insurance has limited coverage for COVID-19, we as a company are covering you in the following ways:
- If there is a government issued travel ban to Florida or if the South Walton county beaches close, then Sand Dollar One will reschedule guest's dates.
- Guests will receive a credit for future use within the next 18 months. You choose the dates based on availability.
- The credit will be towards the same house. We would match your total price unless you pick dates in June or July. Those months are our high season so it would be more expensive.
Unfortunately, guests who decide they don't want to travel just because they are fearful of the virus will not receive a credit or refund.
Also, due to the nature of Covid 19 and the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, we will not be able to allow early check-ins due to our new advanced cleaning protocols. In the event you access the property prior to 4 PM without our knowledge or consent, you will be charged for a full days rent. However, if your property is ready prior to 4 PM we will contact you.