Featured Properties View All
After Dune Delight
After Dune Delight truly lives up to its name!!! One Sun Set spent atop this Beautiful home in its gated community will have you bringing the family back for years to come!! The communi...Read More
Welcome to SEASIDE!!! Enjoy the community, the beach, the shops, the restaurants, and when your done walk back to the Surf Lodge and RELAX!!! This Beautiful, recently remodeled home...Read More
Ideally located in WaterColor's Camp District, Mint Julep is the perfect getaway for that large extended family with 4 dedicated bedrooms (Two of which are MASTER SUITES) and a game...Read More
Sunshine Beach Home
Golf cart available. Built over three levels with a magnificent sky deck and heated pool outside, this 5-bed 5.5-bath is the perfect vacation rental for larger groups—just one...Read More
On The Pond
As soon as you enter you will be able to see the care that went into selecting each unique piece of furniture and decor from the hard wood floors to the breath taking 1 of a kind painti...Read More
Conveniently located on the second floor, 1 house back from the beach and boasting views of the Gulf, TenneSea Love leaves nothing to be desired! Perfect size for a small family or rom...Read More
Blue You Away
Nestled away in a beautiful Condominium located in the heart of the Emerald Coast is the beautiful Condo, Blue You Away. As you walk in you will not be able to look away from the beaut...Read More
Gulf Pine House
The Gulf Pine House is perfect if you want to be close to everything! The house is less than a 1/2 mile to the beach, 1 mile to Sandestin, 1 mile to Silver Sands Outlet Mall, 1 mile to ...Read More
This house is situated in beautiful Blue Mountain Beach, Florida in the heart of scenic highway 30a just 10 miles from Destin to the west and 15 miles from Panama City Beach to the east. 30a is a scenic drive along the emerald coast that is speckled with unique artsy beach communities, each with their special flare and appeal. Seaside hosts weekly concerts and movies and has eclectic shops and great local restaurants. If you travel further east on 30a you will reach Alys beach which also hosts weekly outdoor concerts and movies. Further east is Rosemary Beach, which again has unique shops and eateries. A 22 mile paved walking/jogging/biking trail extends the length of 30a and passes beautiful beaches, coastal dune lakes, and picturesque beach towns. Bike/kayak rentals, restaurants, and shopping are all within walking distance of the house. We are across the street from the sugar white sands and emerald waters that have been voted one of the top 10 beaches. Beach access (with parking, shower, and restrooms) is also across the street from our home.
Boutique shopping and dining can be found at watercolor and seaside, approximately 4 miles to the east. Four major shopping, dining and entertainment destinations are within 25 miles. Grand boulevard’s restaurants and shops are only eight miles west. Just two miles further is silver sands factory stores with over 100 designer names. Continue west for 5 more miles to destine commons, a premier lifestyle center anchored by bass pro shops and 14-theater rave motion pictures. An easy 25-mile drive to the east is panama city’s new pier park, a mega outdoor shopping mall consisting of over a million square feet of specialty shops, retailers, and restaurants - plus the 16-cinema grand theater.
This Property Comes With Wireless Internet / WiFi
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 28)
• Master Suite: First Floor (1) King Bed
• Second Master Suite: First Floor (1) King Bed
• Third Bedroom: First Floor (2) Twin over Twin Bunk Beds
• Den/Living Rooms: First Floor (3) Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Third Master Suite: Second Floor (1) King Bed
• Fourth Master Suite: Second Floor (1) King Bed
• Sixth Bedroom: Second Floor (2) Twin over Twin Bunk Beds
• Den/Living Rooms: Second Floor (2) Queen Sleeper Sofas (1) Twin Day Bed w/ (1) Twin Trundle Bed
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee ($150), deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional 3% fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Must have 1 adult for every 2 persons under the age of 25.
• The Damage Waiver has been charged in the event something within our property is accidentally damaged during your stay. However there is a monetary limit of coverage that varies per property. All claims must be reported and approved by management in order to be covered by the damage waiver. Please inquire as to the monetary limit this property is covered for.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Included
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- Kid Friendly
- Handicap Accessible
- Pets Allowed
- Flat Screens
Specific Rate Details
My husband and I recently stayed in this lovely home, along with our sons and their families. With the two king bedrooms, bunk room, two sofa beds and a day bed with trundle, all 14 of us slept comfortably, and we only rented the upstairs section!! The kitchen was well stocked and the layout of the house was well-planned. The three deck areas were a popular hangout for the adults and we all loved the pool area, hot tub and grill. We were so close to the beach, but not right on it, which was a plus since we had 7 grandchildren with us who were age 8 and under. It was nice and peaceful -- just what we all needed -- and we were still close enough to shop for groceries, sundries and beach supplies, as well as make several excursions into Destin for many fun activities for all ages. It was a wonderful experience. We all had a grand experience and made many happy memories. Thank you so much!